Reduce your costs
Health insurance plans cost money, but there are key steps you can take and lifestyle changes you can make to manage your health-related expenses. Start by taking control of your health with these strategies.
Save on healthcare costs by managing your condition and keeping it in check.
- Test your blood sugar several times a day
- Check your feet daily for cuts, sores and changes
- Get your vision checked every year
The best way to stay healthy is to maintain an ideal weight.
- Get 30 minutes of physical activity every day.
- Keep a food diary.
- Commit to sleeping more every night.
Kicking the habit is one of the best things you do to immediately improve your health.
- Pick a quit date.
- Know your triggers.
- Get help—from friends and nicotine replacement products.